This workshop serves to help couples explore their relational difficulties in a safe environment, while learning how to work together to heal their relationship.
In a small group of couples, participants discover the enjoyment of working together using Melissa Jane’s revolutionary model. Couples practice how to address painful issues utilizing boundaries and improved communication, and building on existing strengths within the coupleship. New rules of engagement are introduced. Vulnerability is encouraged. Exploration of embroiled patterns stemming from family of origin are examined reducing shame and aiding in the release of those behaviors.
Facilitated by Melissa Jane, sex therapist and relationship expert from America.
The 6-hour couples workshop is designed to introduce you and your partner to the power of communication and bonding in your life and give you all the skills that you will need to better understand each other to live blissfully together. Communication is the key of this workshop and will leave you feeling positive about your relationship. It will give you positivity that can dramatically change how you and your partner relate to each other through communication and understanding.
You will receive the tools, knowledge and guidance to help transform even the most difficult aspects of your relationship into opportunities for growth, healing and joy. The workshop is for couples who want to repair and rebuild the love and intimacy they have lost or to reignite the sparks once again. It is designed to be interactive and you are encouraged to comunicate freely and ask any questions that you might have. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please email me so I can answer them accordingly.
1. We work on addressing underlying hurts and issues that get triggered and create disconnection
2. The workshop helps you to find new ways to process through the hurts and make the disconnection an vehicle for intimacy and new levels of love.
3. The underlying focus of the workshop helps couples to find safe ways to communicate about emotional needs.
4. This workshop helps to bring to awareness the ways that our early life experiences affect our relationship with our love partner.
5. Participating in this workshop opens up powerful insights and provides new knowledge about ways to reclaim positive love connections.
Saturday, January 21, 2017
9.00 AM- 3.00 PM
Limited to 7 couples ONLY.
Advance registration is required, please email: email@example.com for booking.
Fee: USD $835 /THB 30.000 THB per couple