Couple Counseling serves to help couples explore their relational difficulties in a safe environment, while learning how to work together to heal their relationship.
You will discover the enjoyment of working together using Melissa Jane’s revolutionary model. Couples practice how to address painful issues utilizing boundaries and improved communication, and building on existing strengths within the coupleship. New rules of engagement are introduced. Vulnerability is encouraged. Exploration of embroiled patterns stemming from family of origin are examined reducing shame and aiding in the release of those behaviors.
1. We will work on addressing underlying hurts and issues that get triggered and create disconnection
2. Melissa Jane will help you to find new ways to process through the hurts and make the disconnection an vehicle for intimacy and new levels of love.
3. The underlying focus of the workshop helps couples to find safe ways to communicate about emotional needs.
4. This helps to bring to awareness the ways that our early life experiences affect our relationship with our love partner.
5. You and your partner will open up powerful insights and provides new knowledge about ways to reclaim positive love connections.